Ever Green Formula System is one of the biggest scam that is going around nowadays. This is reminiscent of another scam that was previously known as Greenwood Formula. Other than the name of the site everything is same, from the promotional video to the official site everything is same. They didn’t even bother to make a new site.
The promises made by the person appearing in the video are totally bogus and baseless. In fact, he even says that if you are not able to earn that money he will give that money out of his pocket. And also adds that all that you need to do is make a single click, then relax and watch your profits roll in. When you visit this site you will notice that it has been very poorly designed. Well this site has all the features of a scam and in this article I will expose all the features that have led me to believe that this is a scam.
What is Ever Green Formula?
Ever Green Formula is an automated binary options trading program. It is created by Jake, whose last name was not revealed in the video. This Jake person appears on the video and tells you that this program that he created has a 100% success rate, and all the people who have used this have earned “hundreds of thousands of dollars” in a month. He even adds that if you are not able to earn that amount of money in a month, then he will give you “cold hard cash of $10,000” from his pocket.
Whatever this person has said on the video are just lies. The promise that he made about giving you $10,000 is nothing more than a plot to make you believe that this program is worth investing into. There many more similar features that will make you understand that this is a scam.
Why Ever Green Formula is a Scam?
Well, there are a bunch of reasons that I have come across after thoroughly investing the site of this program. The reasons that indicate this program is a scam are listed below.
- Poor Website Design: When you enter the website of Ever Green Formula then you will notice that the design is very poor and there are no live chat, no information the brokers they work with, neither there is any way of contacting them.
- Fake Owner: There is no proper information about the owner of this software and neither there is any information about the developers of this software. Only information that we have is the a name, Jake is the supposed name of the person appearing on the video and claiming that he created this software that will help you in earning hundreds of thousands of dollars. But actually this guy is an actor who has been hired by the scammers to fool you into taking your money. this guy was also appeared in the video of the scam software called Greenwood formula.
- Unknown Broker: After you log in for the first time you will come across a second video on the other page. There Jake tells you that they have tested a number of brokers, and they hope that these so-called-brokers will be best for you. But what he doesn’t tell you is who these brokers are.
- Copied Displayed information: On the second page of you will come across some questions that were put there to answer your queries, but if you go through them you will learn that they don’t say anything about Ever Green Formula, all they say is about Greenwood formula Software. From this can be said that they have copied this from another site which happens to be another big scam.
- Fake Traders: One of the supposed traders who goes by the name of Steven Eartrum is actually a hired actor whose has been hired to give false statements. So it can be very well said that the other people whose photos are posted on the site are actually fake people.
- No Explanation about System: There are No explanations about how the system works. All you get to hear is the bragging of the owner that this is the best software and you will be able to earn hundreds of thousands of dollar with this in 30 days and also how many people have used this to gain money. I think that there is no such software or systems, these are baseless claims made by the owner to take your money.
- Fake Certificates: If you pay close attention to the stamps that are under every sign up form, you will notice that these logos are fake, and they have been made by using some graphic software. These stamps are not issued by the authorized regulatory bodies like CySEC etc.
- Domain Age: You will be quite surprised to see the domain age of Ever Green Formula. For checking the domain age, you need to copy and paste the domain address of the website in who.is. This site was created only a few days ago and within these few days, they claimed to have earned huge amounts of profit. Is it really possible?
Conclusion: Ever Green Formula is Scam!
Binary options trading platform is a great way to earn money and maybe one of the easiest. But scammers use this platform to take the hard-earned money of the people for their own needs. There are many such scam sites where people unknowingly invest money and then loose it.
Best Binary Options Signals 2016
Ever Green Formula is one of those scams, taking all the above mentioned points into account you will understand that this is a scam site which was previously known as GreenWood Formula. So if you were planning to invest your savings in this site then I will suggest you that you go through this article again and check out these points yourself. I am quite sure that after reading it again you will understand that this is a scam. So my recommendation will be that you stay away from this site and invest your saving in any legit system. Check out my code fibo review.